Help!!

• posted by bubblebubble
    on

I’ve had it problems for years and no improvement. I’m on omoprozole long term which has varying success. Have had tubes down my throat, all manner of testing, hernia, damaged tube between throat and stomach, all sorts of theories but nothing concrete. I’ve tried the clever guts process and that made me sicker thsn ever. Cut out wheat and lactose and alcohol – seemed to help a bit but now symptoms worse than ever – I’m cutting out more and more food but no effect. Exercise helps but I have recently hurt my back, will get back on that, but genuinely I am at the end of my tether with this. Here now wide awake 3am burning in my back, and my gut is gurgling and missing constantly, burning in my intestines, sometimes it is in my stomach or upper chest. Not a fixed location. I also get foul flatulence every time I eat a meal. Anybody able to equate those symptoms to their own. Had a test which said lactose and sugar intolerance. My diet is good – lots of fruit n veg, Mediterranean as much as possible, try practing mindfulness. Anybody suggest any support help, ideas?

• posted by Izoboz
    on

Have you ever tried Enterosgel. You get it in Holland and Barratt. Sometimes Omeprazole brings on the very symptoms you take it for.
    Another good thing is eating small bit of fish ginger root – bit fiery – but definitely helps with the gusts. Finally have you tried Peppermint capsules. they help a lot. Good luck.

Please log in or register to post a reply.