Hurray !

• posted by Chocolate_ee
    on

This is the book I’ve been waiting for. Read it in one sitting and can’t wait to get started. One quick question – The book mentions a food diary you can download and print from the resources section of the website but I can’t find it … where’s it lurking ?!
    Also – I missed the Daily Mail magazine last weekend – did anyone manage to snag a copy ? Is there anywhere I can download or ask for a printed copy or is it worth the trouble – I’ve probably got everything I need in the book.

• posted by IKeeptrying
    on

Hi chocolate the daily mail article is much the same thing as in the book – I googled clever guts diet and daily mail and it comes up with an online article you may find interesting based on his supplement in the paper.
    I’ve found the diary its at- click the tab “get started” then go to reboot your biome from the drop down menu, then at the bottom of the page about rebooting there’s a link to the diary – let me know if you get stuck and I’ll try to link you to it

• posted by Chocolate_ee
    on

Thank you IKeeptrying ( I keep trying too ! ) . I’ve been absolutely facinated by the book and I’m re-reading it all over again. The scince is quite daunting ( for a non-scientist ) but so well written and in layman’s terms that I can still get my head around it – just don’t think I’ll ever be able to remember pronounce let alone remember half of the names. Thanks for your post – off to download that now.

Please log in or register to post a reply.