Apple Cider Vinegar Alternative?

• posted by John C S
    on

Hi, I discovered these, “Pure Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar” capsules, while looking for an alternative to the fermented liquid.
    Has anyone got information on this product? Is it a good alternative? Or is it a, keep away?
    Thanks

• posted by Firefox7275
    on

Are they live/ raw?

• posted by John C S
    on

Doesn’t actually say on the package which is why I’m wondering if the real product can be made into capsule form. The capsules can be found on Amazon.

• posted by Kitty cholesterol
    on

I don’t understand about the live/raw cider vinegar; is it widely available, where do I start looking please?

• posted by John C S
    on

I have always received a good service from “Ostlers”, ordering from their website. They also explain how their product is made.

• posted by Firefox7275
    on

Why do you want an alternative to liquid apple cider vinegar? Dr Mosley is an advocate of wholefoods – fermented or fresh – over supplements. In the Clever Guts world ACV is one tool in our very well stocked toolbox (= eat a really wide variety of different foods).

If the product packaging/ company website/ product listing/ e-mail to company customer service does not clearly state that the capsules are equivalent to unpasteurised/ unfiltered/ live/ raw cider vinegar then I would assume they are not.

Please log in or register to post a reply.