Works with a variety of wintery raw vegetable or summery leaf salads.
• 1 tablespoon green olive paste
• 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon any liquid sweetener
• 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 clove smoked garlic (optional)
• Smoked sea salt (to taste)
• **spoons are level not heaped**
Chop/ crush the garlic and green olives (or use a ready made tapenade/ olive paste). Add all ingredients to a small screw top glass jar and shake well.
**Extra chopped/ crushed olives can be frozen in ice cube trays. Layer oil over ready made tapenade/ olive paste to extend refrigerator life.**