Another easy and delicious snack on a rainy day! Bread rolls are the best party snack that can be made in large quantities and we promise, not a single roll will be left over!
• 1. Boiled and mashed potatoes – 2 large
• 2. Regular bread slices – 8
• 3. Coriander leaves – a bunch, finely chopped
• 4. Green chillies – finely chopped
• 5. Red chilli powder to taste
• 6. Salt to taste
• 7. Garam Masala powder – 1/4th
• 8. Freedom Physically Refined Rice Bran Oil (less absorbent, light and mild in taste, is best for any Indian snack recipe)
1. In a mixing bowl of mashed potatoes, add salt, red chilli powder, gram masala, finely chopped green chillies and coriander leaves and mix well.
2. Now take some water in another small bowl and soak up a bread slice for few seconds.
3. Gently squeeze the water from the bread by pressing between your palms.
4. Place about a tbsp. ofpotato mixture over the damp bread. Now gently roll and seal the edges of the bread in a way that the filling does not come out from any part of the bread.
5. Repeat the same process for making more bread rolls.
6. Heat some oil in a kadahi and deep fry the bread rolls on medium flame till golden brown.
7. Now serve the hot and crispy bread rolls with fresh green chutney and tomato sauce!