Symprove

• posted by RowenaCorlett
    on

I have started taking this as it was developed and tested by Kings College hospital and found to be one probiotic that actually gets where it’s needed alive. I am wondering why Michael doesn’t recommend it – is it because it doesn’t have the right bacteria? I am committed to taking it for 3 months but am wondering if I should change to VSL3 after that time as Michael does recommend that. I am doing all the diet stuff too including fermented vegetables. I would appreciate any thoughts – thanks

on

Thanks for this. I am taking it for dysbiosis which is causing constipation and fatigue. I have had gut candida overgrowth in the past which I improved dramatically with diet but I think I have had some more die off with the Symprove. I think I need bifidobacteria to help constipation and that isn’t in Symprove. I will look into mapmygut though because it would obviously help a lot to know what’s actually going on in there! Thanks again.

on

Sorry to bother you more but do you know how much the map my gut test costs approximately? There’s no one near me – I live in West Wales – so I would have to travel or use Skype. I have a daughter living in London though.

• posted by GrahamSPhillips
    on

Symprove is a water-based multi-strain supplement that contains 4 unique strains of live activated bacteria. These include: L. rhamnosus, E. faecium, L. acidophilus, and L. plantarum. Normally a healthy gut would already contain all four of these, however when it doesn’t, it can soon become unbalanced.

Please log in or register to post a reply.