please tell me if anyone has a clue what might be wrong with me, or if anyone has had the same symptoms.
– I usually have very loose stool, multiple times a day, commonly a brighter/yellowish color, stool is very light: it floats on water and is difficult to flush; undigested food particles are not uncommon (especially seeds)
– occasionally excessive and very smelly farting can occur
– I have acne
– I am quite skinny (although I am gaining muscle recently due to bodyweight training)
– I generally feel very good almost all the time
– I am a whole-food vegan (no sugar, white flour, oil, etc.)
– I eat oats every day, otherwise my diet is diverse and rich in fruit and veggies
– I don’t eat wheat and avoid bread in general
– I exercise very often
– I drink water kefir frequently, eat kimchi and tempeh occassionaly
– I do yoga and meditation daily, go for walks in nature frequently; stress levels are very low (at least as it seems to me)
So it seems like I’m living the healthiest possible life and also feel great, but my digestion and acne don’t go away. My doctor gave me enzymes, but it didn’t help. Now I am waiting for colonoscopy, which will be in a few months. Any ideas what’s wrong with me? What should I do?