Hello and a request for advice!

• posted by JonoMarshall
    on

Hello! I’m doing some research on improved gut health and wondered if you had 3 minutes to fill in my short survey? (No worries if not) https://jonmarshall791992.typeform.com/to/ay7OuR

Or, if you have less than 3 minutes to spare then I’d appreciate any top tips below (Clever Guts diet, or otherwise).

Thanks!

• posted by Firefox7275
    on

Completed with difficulty. Concern over your bias.

Options in some cases channelled away from medical/ healthcare and skewed towards alternative fluff. What even is a nutritionalist? In Western countries mainstream protected titles in this field include registered dietician, nutritional therapist, registered nutritionist.

Registering this because The Clever Guts Diet is written by medical and healthcare professionals and is evidence-based. If we follow the programme we could be working with various healthcare professionals (p.187-188). Lets not backslide into the ‘comfort blanket’ of alternative practitioners and their unscience.

• posted by JonoMarshall
    on

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll amend that question and remove ‘herbalist’, I’ll then replace ‘nutritionalist’ with ‘registered dietician’ and ‘registered nutritionalist’… the ‘other’ field can be used for any other suggestions.

Did you feel there was anything else that needed amending?

Thanks again.

Please log in or register to post a reply.