Chronic fatigue

• posted by sister4
    on

I am hoping to help my sister who has experienced chronic fatigue for five years. She has been seeing a GP but has shown no great improvement in energy levels (spends majority of time in bed) and developed greater health problems with a large weight gain (approx 20kg in one year) and associated issues with being overweight. Am interested in suggesting to her the 12 week fast 800 diet to reduce her weight but should she be doing the clever guts diet first to treat her gut? At the moment her exercise capabilities are also limited due to low energy levels. Has anyone else suffered from chronic fatigue and had good results following these diet recommendations? Are there any recommendations for a GP who has assisted with this program /or the testing or helped someone else with chronic fatigue and had positive results within Perth, Western Australia. Is testing for individual diets now available within Perth/Australia or if not when will this be available. Thanks.

• posted by wishtohelp
    on

Hi, I”m a carer for a CFS daughter, housebound, often bed bound 5 years. Her GP had put other CFS patients into remission but couldn’t help much. Then I came upon http://www.cfsremission.com run by a US citizen scientist, Ken Lassesen, who’s a professional AI expert and passionate about cfs – AI because he crunches Pub Med papers, not people’s silly theories and opinions. You get your gut bacteria tested (we use Ubiome because they’re specific and precise and cheaper than most) then log onto his website & get PERSONALISED suggestions to suit your particular bacteria – herbs, spices, meds that might take your gut the wrong way, but could take it the right way. It’s free. I can’t believe in this world that such benevolence exists. My daughter’s up and about! Going shopping with me today!Not remission yet, but happier and looking towards a future.

• posted by Thanful1
    on

I also have the same condition ME/CFS and I’m not able to get online very often, only with help, but would like to meet others following the plant paradox program with Dr Gundry. It’s easier for me to use the telephone rather than the internet but obviously I can’t find the audience there! Wondered if anybody would be willing to swap phone numbers via a private message, so that we can chat on the phone please.

Wishing you all the best and thank you for your help.

Thankful1

Please log in or register to post a reply.