Loved the recipe, i will definitely try this.
Try Freedom Physically Refined Rice Bran Oil for deep frying your favourite Crispy Chicken that is light and low absorbing!
• • 4 cups – all-purpose flour, divided
• • 2 tablespoons –ginger garlic paste
• • 1 tablespoon –red chilli powder
• • 3 teaspoons – black pepper, divided
• • 2-1/2 teaspoons – garlic seasoning
• • 2 large eggs
• • Glass of buttermilk
• • 1 teaspoon – salt
• • 2 broiler/fryer chickens (3-1/2 to 4 pounds each) cut up
• • Freedom Physically Refined Rice BranOil for deep frying
• In a large zip-lock plastic bag, combine 2-2/3 cups flour, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, 2-1/2 teaspoons black pepper and garlic seasoning
• In a bowl, prepare an egg wash by beating eggs,salt, the remaining flour and black pepper together (use some buttermilk to loosen up the consistency, if required)
• Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, one after another, and put it in the bag. Seal bag and shake well to coat
• Next, in a deep fryer, heat 375°oil for deep frying and fry the chickenfor 5-6 minutes until crispy golden brown
• Place some paper towels on the serving plate, arrange the crispy fried chicken, sprinkle some garlic seasoning and serve!