Adapted from the traditional recipe for those who dislike cucumber and olives.
• 70g cooked & peeled jumbo prawns
• 40g barrel-aged Greek feta cheese
• 1 long green bell pepper
• 50g sunkissed/ sunblush tomatoes ('loose', not packed in oil)
• 2 baby/ 1 small courgette
• 1/2 medium red onion
• 1/2 medium avocado
• 1 serving lemon & green olive dressing (recipe listed separately)
• Garden mint concentrate (in vinegar) OR za'atar dried herb mix, to garnish.
Cut the feta cheese into small chunks and lightly coat in the herbs. Halve the prawns lengthwise.
Slice the green pepper and red onion into long strips. Using a potato peeler, make ribbons from the courgette.
Toss the prawns, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, courgette and dressing together in a bowl.
Peel and slice the avocado, then layer the feta and avocado over the other salad vegetables. Eat immediately.