Very tasty we really loved it – quite a lot of liquid though, could do with something to eat with it, not sure what would fit in with the diet though?
• 2 small chicken breasts, cut into strips
• 1 bok choy, chopped
• 2 spring onions, finely sliced
• 1 red capsicum, sliced
• 1 red chili, finely sliced
• 1 clove of garlic, peeled and diced
• ½ lime
• 1 chunk of fresh ginger, diced
• 1 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 tsp. fish sauce
• 1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
• 2 tbsps. fresh coriander
• Freshly cracked pepper
• Sea Salt
Heat a wok over medium heat. Add the olive oil, chicken strips, ginger and garlic and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, or until golden.
Add the spring onions, bok choy and capsicum and stir fry for a further 2 minutes. Next, add the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili and continue to cook until the chicken is white throughout and vegetables have softened.
Divide into bowls, squeeze over lime juice, top with coriander and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!